Instagram can act as one of the greatest assets to your business, more than 1 billion active users use Instagram monthly. Users use Instagram not only to look at photos but also to learn about new brands. There are some points to make you aware of the use of Instagram as a marketing tool for your business they are as follows:-
1. Interact With Audience:- Posting eminence content is a virtuous step but, if you want to maximize your marketing efforts on Instagram you need to interact and engage the audience as often as possible. It helps to increase brand image, customer satisfaction, visibility, and credibility. The more you would interact with your viewers, the more likely you would be able to build a network of organic traffic from Instagram.
2. Optimize Your Account:- The first thing after having the presence of your business on Instagram optimize your account. Select a profile picture that is consistent with your brand as your profile picture serves as the first impression for new visitors. After doing so update your Instagram bio by writing the summary of your business, to attract customers.
3. Share User Generated Contents:- User-generated content is an excellent way to engage your viewers as you can do so by coming up with some fun and creative ideas to make customers share their pictures, videos, and experience with your business. This would act as an advantage as it would add new customers. User-generated content is one of the best tools of Instagram to create an air of excitement surrounding your brand.
4. Advertise To Targeted Audience:- Instagram helps to advertise the targeted audience. One of the magnificent things about Instagram is that even after having a free account it acts as an effective marketing tool for your business.
5. Make Use Of Hashtags:- Hashtags are must to have a constant stream of new interest in your brand. Hashtags help users to search using specific terms. For instance, if they search for a hashtag that you use, your post would appear. They may click the post which would increase the chances of following you.
6. Set Clear Goals:- To boost your presence on Instagram you need to start with clear goals in your mind as establishing goals would help you to define a strategy and content that would increase your odds of reaching your targeted audience.
7. Use Catchy Captions:- Using catchy captions with your post, photos, and even with the videos would attract the customers and would also give users a description of the company Loads of engagement can spark by using the right content.
8. Competitive Analysis:- Competitive analysis helps you to see what your competitors are posting by which you can review your Instagram profiles. Conduct a quick search to see which posts are getting the highest engagements, which are the most popular hashtags your competitors are using, how quickly they are growing, the opportunities they have missed, etc. This could serve as a benchmark to make your business to be the Cuckoo of the nest.
9. Build A Consistent Brand:-Disjointed content confuses the audience as a result, you would lose your followers. To avoid this build a consistent brand on your Instagram account.
10. Grow Your Instagram Follower Base:- It is a Herculean task to grow your followers on Instagram. Don’t be tempted to take an easy path by buying followers as it won’t actually drive engagement. To grow followers you need to-
- Do make sure that your username is searchable and unrecognisable.
- Start posting after your profile is optimised.
- Encourage others to share content or collaborate with similar accounts.
Instagram is one of the best marketing tools for your business. It not only improves your brand visibility but also can be used to interact with the viewers to influence them.