In this tutorials, We tell you to step by step how to solve the Error log record number: 711616039615 There has been an error processing your request in Magento
There is three option to solve this error :
- Please try to flush the cache by accessing the Magento folder by FTP or Cpanel, go to var/cache and delete all the files.
If still, the error exists in Magento 1 then:
- Put this code to index.php ini_set(‘display_errors’, 1); this will show the actual error or you can debug the error by using the above code
If still the error exists then :
- Go to the path app/etc in the Magento folder, you find the file name local.xml.
- Rename the local.xml. For example local123.xml
- Hit the URL in the web and reinstall the Magento using the existing database.
Hence Follow the steps above you can solve the error log record number: 711616039615 There has been an error processing your request in Magento